The following events are planned for the entire region this weekend:
• The 18th Hamburg Taste of Hamburg Festival takes place on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. in Berks County Hamburg. The festival, which is usually attended by thousands of visitors, includes a burger-eating competition, over 30 burger stalls, four stages with non-stop music entertainment, numerous competitions, children’s activities, local arts and crafts. Goods etc. are retained. The Beer and Wine Patty-O and Budweiser & Burgers beer gardens are open until 7 p.m. Entry is free and parking for the four designated areas is $ 5. More information can be found here Taste of Hamburger.com ..
• The Ludo with Corner Horse Show & Country Fair takes place Saturday through Monday at the Showground at 5 Nantmeal Road in Glenmoore. Riding competitions take place on the weekends, regardless of whether it is raining or sunny. The show starts at 11 a.m. every day, parking is $ 10 per car and is free after 4 p.m. ludwigshorseshow.com About the complete schedule of the event.
Judas Priest plays at the Santander Arena in Reading on Wednesday night.
• Judas Priest will open the “50 Heavy Metal Years Tour” on Wednesday at 7:30 pm at the Santander Arena in Reading. This tour supports Priest’s best charting album, Firepower, which peaked at number 5 on the Billboard 200 chart. The opening will be Sabaton. Founded in 1970 in Birmingham, England, Judas Priest is a classic in the 1970s, including “Sad Wings of Destiny” (1976), “Sin After Sin” (1977) and “The Turn of Leather Hell”. I was responsible for supporting Trail Blaze Metal on the song. (1978) and one of the best live recordings of the genre, “Unleashed in the East” (1979). They headlined world-class arenas in the 1980s with the force of successive classics like “British Steel” (1980) and “Screaming for Vengeance” (1982), the first metal to be accepted at the time. It was one of the bands. – Fast growing MTV. Tickets start at $ 39.50 at ticketmaster.com.
• Fathom Events shows the 30th anniversary of the action thriller “Backdraft” in some cinemas on Sundays and Wednesdays. Directed by Ron Howard, this film is filled with some of the most impressive fire scenes ever made. Kurt Russell and William Baldwin play the leading roles of the two warring McCaffrey brothers who continue the tradition of a heroic family as firefighters in Chicago. When a mysterious series of arson attacks is reported, McCafree is forced to settle their differences in order to solve the mysteries of these explosive crimes. It also starred Scott Glenn, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Rebecca Demonay, Donald Sutherland and Robert De Niro. In addition to the “backdraft”, the participants will see a small feature called “Explosive Stunts”. Please visit the following website for information on participating theaters and show times. fathomevents.com ..
• The Longs Park Art Festival takes place Friday through Sunday at Longs Park in Lancaster. The festival is attended by more than 200 national artists from 30 states and Canada who gather in the park to create an outdoor art gallery with musical entertainment, food, wine, and craft beer. The opening times are on Fridays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Sundays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The 3-day pass is $ 18 and the 1-day pass is $ 12. longspark.org. The proceeds will help the Long’s Park Amphitheater Foundation, a nonprofit, in their ongoing efforts to bring the arts, culture and music to the Lancaster community.
• The Made in America Festival returns to Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia on Saturdays and Sundays. On Saturday, Lil Baby, Megan Thee Stallion, Kehlani, Young Thug, Baby Keem, A $ AP Ferg, Griselda, Coi Leray, Moray, Rat, Beer, Fibio Foreign, Kirsh Page, Pierre Bourne, Duke Deuce, Maeta. occur and Destin Konrad. Sunday’s line-up includes Justin Bieber, Doja Cat, Roddy Ricch, Bobby Schmulda, Money Bag Yo, Lildark, Tinache, Freddie Gibbs, 42 Doug, Estogee, Lloyd Banks, Fusie, Scientist Maria, Mogi, Kaz, Capella Includes Gray , 26AR. To purchase a day or two-day ticket, please visit: madeinamerica.frontgatetickets.com.
• Rivet: Canteen and Assembly, Pottstown is hosting a free open air concert on Saturdays from 5pm to 9pm with sponges and large green limousines in the back parking lot. The concert will take place at the same time as the Red Horse Motor Club’s Pottstown Night Car Show, where Paul Teutul Jr. can be seen as a special guest on the reality TV series “American Chopper”. When it rains, the concert moves to the house. There is a food truck on site.
• Get the Led Out takes over the Cellarsville Theater this weekend in honor of Led Zeppelin. The show is scheduled for Thursday 8pm, Friday 5pm and 8pm, Saturday 8pm and Sunday 8pm. Tickets range from $ 59.50 to $ 80 st94.com.
Hamburg-Elfest, Ludwig Corner Horse Show, Judas Priest Concert Top Weekend Event – Daily Local
Quelllink Hamburg-Elfest, Ludwig Corner Horse Show, Judas Priest Concert Top Weekend Event-Daily local